Monday, August 3, 2009

Save Zell the chick..

Hi all..
A little introduction - my name is Sam and I was born in the US. Now I am living in Israel since the age of 12. I'm a student and live alone in a small village.
Last week a small chick got into my garden. We don't have henhouse in our village so I think he walked a little.. when he came he was very small and hungry so I fad him and let him drink some water.
But I have a problem.. since I'm in the middle of my summer semester I don't have time to work and I don't have enough money to buy him food.. I will search someone who will be able to feed him.. Do you know anyone??
Sam.

1 comment:

  1. I would suggest you take him to a rescue shelter, bird sanctuary, wildlife refuge or somewhere else where he can be well taken care of. Birds require a lot of money and attention...

    ReplyDelete