Sunday, August 16, 2009

Don't hate me!


I got some personal Messages at twitter and Facebook. Most of them are like:
"You should be ashamed of yourself!! It's NOT for your cat what your doing...... to get money.... I can't understand it...." or "you are what gives animal rescue a bad name ... I think Zell would be better off dead than in your care. You should be ashamed."

I just want to say that If you think like that you can take the massages and point them back to you! Zell's destiny is in your hand!

- If I wanted to make money I would put a higher prices then Amazon's..
- I like Zell. But I like my cat more and I can't take care on both of them without YOUR help..

Buy your pet a small toy and by that help Zell to stay alive.. only 17 day's left!

http://astore.amazon.com/zell2009-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=7

No comments:

Post a Comment